Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What a score!

My lovely flatmate Mel is getting all sorted for her big move back down the South Island and has been a very good girl and vigilantly chucking (or donating to charity should I say) a lot of her clothes and accessories. Before she could even walk out the door I was sifting through her bags to nab any goodies that could be recycled into something new and exciting. I found the coolest old school evening dresses made from a really good quality satin that is going to make a lovely clutch purse (or a few!). But my fave score from her discard pile was this brown genuine leather laptop bag. It is so cool, and I am so stoked she no longer wanted it!!!



 

It needs a bit of a clean up and some polish but this is going to be one stylish accessory! All I need now is a tweed jacket with leather elbow patches and a grandpa hat ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment