Sunday, September 13, 2009

Introducing... a name!

Yes, I finally decided on a name for my crafty label. It was a big decision and not everyone will like it, but  'Skipapple' is fitting for me. 'Skip' derives from my Aussie heritage (as in a Kangaroo!), and is one of the nicknames that I have been given since arriving in New Zealand. 'Apple' comes from the little South Western Australian town called Donnybrook that I lived in for a long time and made some of the best friends in world there. Not to mention my mum, nanna and brother are living there. It is indeed an apple town :)

So until I come up with a colour scheme (which will definitely incorporate my favourite colour, green) and logo my blog will continue to look a little bare. But bear with me as I prettify it!

Can't wait to share all my thoughts with you x

1 comment:

  1. What a truly excellent name! Kudos!

    Looking forward to many fantastic crafty designs from this place!

    ReplyDelete