Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tidying and Sorting Day

Over the last week or so, I had managed to make my office a right disorderly mess! So, today I decided it had to be tidied. I feel so much better now that I have organised my craft stuff, it actually makes me want to get it all out again and start making new things. But I am going to be good and have the afternoon off. I am about to head to the post office to pick up a mystery package that has arrived for me. Okay, so it's hardly a mystery when I am expecting 3 deliveries.... but which one will it be?!? hehe I will be sure to let you all know in the morning.

Last night, well past my bed time I finished another sample of a different style of business card wallet that I am going to be making and selling.


This one is probably going to end up on my keyring, as it's my fave colour and pretty gosh darn cute!

I have cut out a some fabric ready to create a couple of other things, but as the day has completely gotten away from me they will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm off to my course now, so I hope everyone enjoys their afternoon :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey hun, now that I have a job, I might be placing an order for one of these soon...ya know, I'll be all flash when I need to give someone my card and whip it out...hehehe

    ReplyDelete