Friday, November 20, 2009

Cupcakes and a Cute Magazine

I popped along to the launch party for Extra Curricular last night — and it was FABULOUS. I couldn't wait to get my hands on a copy so I made sure that was the first thing I did. It was lucky that I did, because I managed to score myself the very first copy off the printer. That's gotta be worth something one day.


Check it out - Print Run 1 of 500!!!

There was a fabulous turn out, with plenty of fellow crafty peeps coming along. The lovely Olivia was there, as was AnnaHeleen, Luisa and I also spotted Rachel and Jamie there too. Of course, I knew that Heleen would be there, due to her now being famous and all ;) Here is a snap of her great article in the mag...



The lovely Heleen... in a magazine!

Now I am trying my best not to devour the magazine and read it cover to cover straight away, as I tend to do with great mags like this. I plan to savour the articles and read them over at least a couple of days ;)

I cannot wait for the next issue to come out... even though I know it'll be a while off yet. Well done to Ellie for producing such a quality magazine that is full of interesting articles and inspiration. I particularly love the beautiful way it was finished... especially the cute round corners on the pages!

I'll be treasuring my copy for years to come x

1 comment: